Sunday, February 13, 2011

february mix.


01. "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes
02. "This Is Why We Fight" by The Decemberists
03. "Your Rocky Spine" by Great Lake Swimmers
04. "Multiplayer" by The Voluntary Butler Scheme
05. "Company In My Back" by Wilco
06. "My Body" by Young the Giant
07. "Fix You" by Coldplay
08. "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
09. "Love In Vain" by The Big Pink
10. "Little Bit" by Lykke Li
11. "Bruises" by Chairlift
12. "No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of Horses
13. "1 2 3 4" by Feist

It took forever for me to get it up, but here's my February mix. It's only proper that it's a bunch of love songs, but, you know. ;) Album cover is my own photo, and I've gotta say, candy hearts really have to be one of the lowest candies on the candy totem pole. Not only do I feel like I'm eating sugary cardboard, but immediately after eating one, it feels like I need to brush my teeth.

ANYWAY, back on track. You can listen to the mix at the bottom of this post (or HERE) and if you feel so inclined, download it HERE! (I must advise you to delete the mix after listening to it though. ;9)




As I probably won't be posting tomorrow, I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day, whether they're sharing it with someone special or just enjoying it as a day to really love themselves. ♥

No comments: