Monday, April 18, 2011

As the week is drawing to a close (technically it has already ended since it's 12:06am but shhh) and the new week begins, I've decided to make a list of things I'd ideally like to accomplish within this next week.



Goals:
1. Work on being more positive. One can accomplish so many things when life is looked at with a more positive outlook.
2. Focus more on school work. The semester only has a month left and I really don't have a lot to show in my classes, except for ballet. I need to buckle down and complete all my past assignments and stay on point with my future ones.
3. Continue with my healthy/fitness regime. I suppose this is self-explanatory, but I've been paying attention to the things I put into my body and I like how it's affecting me (see number 1, really).
4. Make more time for myself. Whether it be to focus on my art or to meditate (something I've been looking into recently), I need to make more me time. :)
5. Don't settle. Stop. Being. Lazy.


Is it bad that I'm hoping for weather like this tomorrow? Not quite rainy, but overcast. It makes me feel cozy. Perfect sweater weather!


Plasticities by Andrew Bird
Appropriate for my anticipated dreary weather, I think.

No comments: